The social media space is still gloating over the release of Zlatan and others from EFCC custody.
Last night, the ‘Zanku’ crooner alongside Rahman Jago, Gucci Branch and others were released from the custody of the anti-graft body while Naira Marley remained in detention.
Somehow it was rumoured that Davido hired a lawyer (SAN) to secure the release of Zlatan and others. As the notion continues to spread, friends of Zlatan have come out to cancel the rumour.
Notably two persons, Aremo Gucci and EBay Carder has dispelled any insinuation that Davido helped anything. In a video, Aremo stated that it was only Burna Boy and Olamide that ‘showed love’ when help was needed.
EBay Career also stated on Instagram that only three artistes made moves to secure the release of these people and clearly the DMW boss wasn’t among them.
Go through the posts below.
- Zlatan finally gives Davido a shout-out after his release from EFCC
- Zlatan released by EFCC Naira Marley still in custody
- Davido unfollows Zlatan on Instagram deletes welcome back post
- EFCC has returned Zlatan’s car and phone, says management
- EFCC explains why Naira Marley is not released