Omoniyi Temidayo Raphael aka Zlatan has been released by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).
The ‘Zanku’ crooner was arrested with Naira Marley and three other suspects for yahoo yahoo (internet fraud) last week Friday.
The EFCC had promised to arraign the suspects in court based on information obtained from them. In a bit of good news, Zlatan, Rahman Jago, Gucci Branch were released from custody by the anti-graft agency.
However, reports have it that Naira Marley is still being held in custody. The news of Zlatan’s release was shared by some of his goons on social media.
Guccimaneeko, posted a photo with the singer while announcing his release. Shigh Lofe also shared a video with a boyfriend Zlatan upon his release.
The release was made possible after Davido hired a SAN who was able to secure them a release on bail. Naira Marley remains there due to incriminating evidence found on his laptop.
- Zlatan finally gives Davido a shout-out after his release from EFCC
- Naira Marley out of Ikoyi Prison after 35 days of detention
- Simi says she is unhappy about Naira Marley’s arrest
- Davido unfollows Zlatan on Instagram deletes welcome back post
- PHOTOS: Meet Naira Marley’s children