Nigerian songstress Tiwa Savage has been penalized by popular video sharing platform YouTube after it removed her song ‘One‘ from the platform.
Her song ‘One’ was pulled down because of a copyright claim on the song which she released last year. Before the YouTube takedown, Tiwa Savage was slammed by singer Danny Young who claimed that the music diva bit from his old song ‘Oju Tiwon’.
Danny Young had stated in a video that he would be suing the Mavin Records first lady for intellectual property theft. However, before his court cases kick in, YouTube had responded to his copyrights claim and remove Tiwa’s song.
A current search on YouTube shows that the song is unavailable.
- Tiwa Savage announces new song ’49 – 99′ on the way
- Tiwa Savage unveiled as new Island Records UK artiste
- Tiwa Savage Secures Recording Deal With Universal Music Group
- Beyoncé releases ‘The Lion King: The Gift’ album featuring Wizkid, Burna Boy, Tiwa Savage, Mr Eazi & others
- “I Wrote Wizkid’s ‘Soco’ And Tiwa Savage’s ‘Lova Lova’” – Ceeza Milli