Nigerian pop superstar Wizkid is speaking up against internet fraud aka ‘yahoo yahoo’ at the UBA market place 2019.
The Starboy like he is fondly called condemned fellow artistes who sing about ‘yahoo yahoo’ whether as supporters or critics.
This comes months after Naira Marley released a song ‘Am I A Yahoo’ boy back in April. The rapper and singer also supported ‘yahoo yahoo’ when he said ‘yahoo no be crime’.
According to Wizkid it is not inspiring to put out songs of that nature. He said “You can’t change anything singing about ‘yahoo yahoo'”. His words subtly slamming Naira Marley over his stance on internet fraud.
Meanwhile the Starboy is a UBA brand ambassador and was unveiled today.
- ‘Yahoo No Be Crime’ – Naira Marley Supports Internet Scam
- Ruggedman says a subtle pray for Naira Marley before arraignment
- Simi says she is unhappy about Naira Marley’s arrest
- Naira Marley Slams Simi For Acting Up On Meeting Him
- UBA announces Wizkid as brand Ambassador; biggest deal for Africa