UK-based Nigerian rapper and Grime music star Azeez Fashola aka Naira Marley says internet scam isn’t a crime.
Naira Marley made the statement on Instagram after he posted some photos and dropped the bombshell caption. The musician endorsed internet fraud popularly called ‘yahoo Yahoo’ on social media.
‘If u know about slavery u go know say Yahoo no b crime’, he wrote.
This statement from the ‘Japa’ crooner is a sharp contrast from what Simi said just a few weeks ago.
Simi had condemned internet fraudsters (yahoo boys) and stopped them from buying her music or watching her videos.
Some if Naira Marley’s fans reacted to his comment as seen below.
- Naira Marley Slams Simi For Acting Up On Meeting Him
- Simi says she is unhappy about Naira Marley’s arrest
- You can’t change anything singing about ‘yahoo yahoo’ – Wizkid slams Naira Marley
- Naira Marley’s management release official statement over EFCC detention
- Ruggedman says a subtle pray for Naira Marley before arraignment