Nigerian pop superstar Ayodeji Balogun popularly known as Wizkid has been spotted hanging out with Nigerian Billionaire Tony Elumelu.
The Starboy hasn’t been around much on social media since the break of 2019 and even more his movement have been off the media.
However, for fans of Wizkid and well wishers wondering where the singer is or what he is up to here is the gist for you.
The ‘Ojuelegba’ crooner was spotted with the chairman of United Bank for Africa, Tony Elumelu somewhere in Mali. The Starboy would be performing at a show hosted by UBA group on Sunday night ahead of the bank launch in Mali.
The Nigerian billionaire shares a few photos with the singer with an interesting caption.
- ‘Imma Haunt U For Life’ – Davido Slams Wizkid
- Davido And Wizkid Top 2018 100 Most Influential Young Nigerians List
- Wizkid storms Patoranking’s album listening party with Tiwa Savage
- Wizkid happily taps Tiwa Savage’s bum bum in viral video
- Wizkid Confirms He Rejected Millions Of Naira To Perform At Political Campaigns