Wizkid has failed to make it on the star-studded list of artistes that would perform at Banky W’s campaign concert.
Nigerian musician turned politician Banky W is all out with his campaign as he hopes to become a member of the Federal House of Representatives after the National Assembly elections.
Last year the EME boss announced his candidacy under the Modern Democratic Party (MDP) to represent Eti Osa Federal Constituency in the House of Reps. Ever since then the musician has been campaigning rigorously to win the upcoming elections.
The finale of the campaign would be ‘The Stronger Together Concert’ which hold in his constituency at Muri Okunola Park. Several music stars like Skales, Timaya, Kizz Daniel, Falz as well as comedy acts were on the list.
However, Wizkid, who is Banky W’s protege, is glaringly absent on the list. At the moment of writing this report, Wizkid is in Bamako where he performed at UBA prelaunch concert in Mali. The ‘Fever’ crooner hasn’t been campaigning much for his former boss despite his huge influence on the Nigerian pop culture.
Check out the list of stars shortlisted for the event.
- Davido And Wizkid Top 2018 100 Most Influential Young Nigerians List
- ‘Imma Haunt U For Life’ – Davido Slams Wizkid
- 2019 Election: Davido Supports Banky W For House Of Representatives
- Banky W Denies Getting N57 Million For Buhari PR Job
- Thank You For Making Me A Mother – Jada P To Wizkid