Gospel artiste Lanre Teriba (Atorise) has given the perspective of Americans on Wizkid and Nigerians in general.
Lanre Teriba spoke on eSplash on TVC where he said Americans regard Wizkid as an upcoming artistes. The gospel musician said having been in the circle of some Americans he can tell what they think of us Nigerians.
He said that it is still Nigerian that pushed the idea Wizkid is an upcoming music act to them.
Atorise maintained his stand even when the presenters tried listing the exploits of Afrobeats music and Afrobeats artistes held in high esteem.
See the clip below.
- ‘If It Wasn’t For Drake People Wouldn’t Know Wizkid in America’ – music podcasters
- Beyoncé releases ‘The Lion King: The Gift’ album featuring Wizkid, Burna Boy, Tiwa Savage, Mr Eazi & others
- Davido And Wizkid Top 2018 100 Most Influential Young Nigerians List
- Wizkid has a new single coming with Burna Boy
- YCee Disappointment In Wizkid & Davido Fans