Nigerian pop star Ayodeji Balogun aka Wizkid has confirmed reports he turned down millions of Naira to perform at polical rallies.
Some days ago Wizkid has warned Nigerians not to vote for political candidates because someone who was paid had told them to do so.
“Don’t let anybody wen don collect money influence your vote to tell u who’s right or not! Use your head! Vote wisely! I’m for whoever the people vote.”
While people assume that the message for directed to his arch rival Davido who unlike the Starboy performed at political rallies and openly supported candidates who were contesting the election.
In a post on his Insta-story Wizkid confirmed that he turned down millions of Naira to perform at political rallies because he wasn’t selfish by influencing Nigerians vote for his monetary gains.
The news was shared on UrFreshTV and the Starboy shared it on his Insta-story.
- ‘Imma Haunt U For Life’ – Davido Slams Wizkid
- Wizkid closes biggest deal in Africa
- Wizkid’s third baby mama Jada P accuses him of being a woman beater
- I made N250K when I started – Wizkid
- Davido adds Lamborghini Urus to his car fleet