A few days ago, it was reported that a 59-year-old Nigerian politician got married to teenage actress Regina Daniels.
The news caught the media attention as the couple tied the knot in Delta State last weekend.
Following the buzz of his marriage to Regina Daniels, Senator-elect Ned Nwoko has spoken about his choice of the teen actress as his wife.
Speaking through his media aid, the lawmaker said it was his right to have more than one wife as a devote muslim. Ned who hails from a royal background says that is another reason for his many wives having had five already.
Allamdulilai, Hon. Ned Nwoko is of royal blood and he is entitled to as many wives as he desires. He is no kid and knows what is best for him. Don’t forget that he is a devout Moslem and he is entitled to more than a wife. He would not want to comment on Regina Daniels currently,” one of his aides said.
“He didn’t touch her when she was younger and must have decided to be very intimate with her when she clocked 18 in October of 2018. Hence the delayed marriage to make her more mature. You can’t accuse Hon. Nwoko of cradle-snatching when some northern big shots married 13-year-olds. The main thing is that the couple love each other,” he added.
- Etinosa Supports Regina Daniels Marriage To 59-year-old Ned Nwoko
- PHOTOS: Regina Daniels and Prince Ned Nwoko traditional marriage
- PHOTOS: Regina Daniels induction into Married Women Group in Anioma culture
- Regina Daniels Denies Marriage To Delta State Politician
- Regina Daniels and Ned Nwoko Are Romantically Involved Not Married