It’s raining deals for talented pop sensation Teni as she bags yet another deal.
Teni has recently been unveiled as the brand ambassador for Wema Bank and Alat Nigeria. The BET nominee in the past few weeks has bagged several endorsement deals to her credit.
The bank announced the synergy with the music star on their official social media pages. This new deal with Wema Bank makes it her second within a fortnight.
So far Teni has deals with Tom Tom, Pepsi, Tecno, Budweiser etc. She also happily shared the news with her fans while also praying for a smooth partnership.
- Teni, Phyno Unveiled As New TomTom Ambassadors
- PHOTO: Fans are gushing over Teni’s body in bra & pant
- Teni Adopts Billionaire Dangote As Her New Daddy
- 6 Artistes Who Blew Up On Social Media & Got Signed
- ‘Single and ready to mingle’ – Teni opens up