The suspension of Justice Walter Onnoghen and appointment of Mohammed Tanko by President Buhari has caught the attention of pop singer Davido.
The ‘Fall’ crooner who is currently is London for his headline concert at the 20,000 capacity O2 Arena has reacted to Onnoghen’s suspension.
Davido in a few tweets reacted to the situation on Twitter in disgust where he tweeted ‘we can’t allow this nonsense‘.
The Sony/RCA music act also opined that Nigeria’s democracy is in jeopardy.
It not new that Davido has been critical of the present government after the mysterious death of his uncle Sen. Isiaka Adeleke.
Here are his tweets as he reacted to Onnoghen’s suspension.
We can’t allow this nonsense…. https://t.co/UV0RSFOBRp
— Davido (@iam_Davido) January 25, 2019
- Davido pays tribute to late DJ Arafat
- 2019 Election: Davido Supports Banky W For House Of Representatives
- Chioma says Yes as Davido proposes
- Davido holds marriage introduction with Chioma’s family
- Davido adds Lamborghini Urus to his car fleet