Earlier this year Mr Eazi and Burna Boy were drafted to perform at Coachella Valley Music And Arts Festival at Indio California. They would become the first Africans to mount the stage to perform.
The Banku Music boss, Mr Eazi became the first Nigerian to perform on the Coachella stage during the first weekend of the festival.
His set time was billed for 13th April, as he mounted the Coachella stage at 3:50pm – 4:30pm (11:50pm NGN time) to do his thing.
He performed some of his biggest hits like ‘Skin Tight’, ‘Leg Over’, ‘Akwaaba’, etc.
- Burna Boy And Mr Eazi To Perform At Coachella 2019
- BET Awards: Burna Boy, Mr Eazi bag ‘Best International Act’ nomination
- Coachella: Burna Boy Accepts To Perform After Calling Out Organizers
- Nigeria Has The Largest Number of Backward Unprogressive Fools – Burna Boy
- Terra Kulture Ban Mr. Eazi As He Reacts