It’s official guys, Ayodeji Balogun aka Wizkid has been officially unveiled as the brand ambassador for United Bank for Africa (UBA).
Some weeks ago NigeriaNewsUpdate broke the news that the Starboy signed a mega deal with the popular Nigerian bank UBA.
Today at the UBA Market Place 2019 in Abuja, Wizkid was unveiled has a brand ambassador for the bank. The deal between UBA and Wizkid may have begun many months back when the Starboy met with the bank’s chairman Tony Elumelu.
To confirm the new deal Wizkid posted a photo on his Instagram page with caption
‘It’s official! United Bank of Africa and Wizkid! Now let’s change the world. Biggest deal for Africa!’.
Here are some clips from his unveiling at the UBA Market Place 2019.
- I made N250K when I started – Wizkid
- Wizkid closes biggest deal in Africa
- Wizkid signs mega deal with UBA Group
- Wizkid Spotted With UBA Chairman Tony Elumelu In Mali
- Nigerians Thrown Into Confusion As Wizkid Deletes All Instagram Posts