African music diva Tiwa Savage is celebrating her son’s birthday today. Jamil turned 4 years old today and the Afropop singer took time to mark her son’s anniversary.
She took to Instagram to celebrate her son Jamil with the sweetest of words. Tiwa Savage took things a notch higher when she rented out a cinema for her son to watch the 2019 remake of the iconic ‘The Lion King’ movie.
Jamil was joined by some of his friends like Davido’s daughter Imade, 2Baba and Annie Idibia’s Olivia. Meanwhile Tiwa Savage was on Beyonce’s ‘The Lion King: The Gift’ album.
She shared a snippet of the cinema session with her son and his friends.
- Wizkid happily taps Tiwa Savage’s bum bum in viral video
- Victoria Kimani Says She Isn’t Jealous As Tiwa Shows Off New Car
- Fvck You? Teebillz, MI, Ice Prince Show Support For Tiwa Savage
- Tiwa Savage claps back at fan for body shaming her
- Tiwa Savage makes up with Pryse after blocking her on all social media