This week has been a huge one for Tiwa Savage as she moved from deals to deals while locking down her spot as Africa’s number one female artiste.
Just a few days ago the singer, signed an international recording deal with Universal Music Group. The new deal with UMG marked the end of her stay under Don Jazzy’s music imprint Mavin Records.
In a new announcement the singer has revealed she is the newest Star Radler brand ambassador.
Previously we shared the scoop, but this time Tiwa Savage decided to officially notify fans of her status with some sultry photos.
Many of her fans are excited and have continued to wish her the best in her career. A new Tiwa Savage song is excepted in the coming days.
- Tiwa Savage unveiled as new Island Records UK artiste
- Tiwa Savage Exits Don Jazzy’s Mavin Records
- Tiwa Savage Bags Ambassadorial Deal With Star Lager Beer
- Tiwa Savage & Burna Boy win big at 2019 Ghana Entertainment Awards USA
- Tiwa Savage announces new song ’49 – 99′ on the way