African music diva Tiwa Savage has reacted to speculations that she has abandoned the Don Jazzy-led Mavin Records.
The news filtered into the air when the ‘Ma Lo’ crooner pulled up at The Temple Management Company Headquarters. She shared photos with the CEO Idris, TY Mix and others.
The picture was misconstrued by some blogs and interpreted that she has jumped ship to join The Temple Management.
In a new post on her Instastory Tiwa Savage said she has not left Mavin Records. She wrote ‘pls guys this is not true’.
See her post as seen below.
- Tiwa Savage Shows Off New Car Despite Diss From Female Colleagues
- Tiwa Savage claps back at fan for body shaming her
- Fvck You? Teebillz, MI, Ice Prince Show Support For Tiwa Savage
- Tiwa Savage Puts Hot Body On Display
- Tiwa Savage makes up with Pryse after blocking her on all social media