Nigerian singers Jaywon and Zlatan Ibile are at loggerheads over copyright infringement.
Jaywon accused Zlatan of copying his 2012 hit ‘This Year’ (Odon Yi). ‘Tell the copy cats original is original and fake go always be fake’, he wrote.
A comment which caused Zlatan to react stating that Jaywon probably wasn’t referring to him, the Zanku crooner had a few weeks back released a song of the same title.
The Next World Music boss threaten to beat Zlatan if their paths crossed by chance.
See the exchange below.
- Davido unfollows Zlatan on Instagram deletes welcome back post
- Zlatan finally gives Davido a shout-out after his release from EFCC
- Zlatan takes a pose with his new N35 million Mercedes Benz
- Zlatan flaunts massive tattoos on his legs
- Zlatan released by EFCC Naira Marley still in custody