Burna Boy is already having a great 2019 as he cops a new ambassadorial deal with a popular beer brand.
Star Lager beer has unveiled Afrofusion artiste Damini Ogulu as its newest brand ambassador. The music star who had a fantastic year in 2018 his enjoying a spill over of the fun in 2019.
In a new video released the singer was spotted with top music mogul Paul Okoye who facilitated the deal. A little ceremony was organized by Star Beer to formally unveil Burna Boy as the new face of the brand.
His ‘Outside’ album which was hugely successful clocked a year on January 26.
Below are some of the photos and video below.
- Burna Boy & Wifey Stefflon Don Cosy Up In New Video
- Burna Boy Shows Off N3 Million Rolex Watch
- Dump Burna Boy Nigerian lady urges Stefflon Don
- Stefflon Don debunks breakup rumours with Burna Boy
- Burna Boy allegedly dumps Stefflon Don for actress Princess Shyngle