Despite being in open war of words with embattled Naira Marley, veteran Nigerian rapper Michael Stephens aka Ruggedman has shown empathy towards the ‘Issa Goal’ crooner.
Naira Marley before his arrest and arraignment had an open social media spat with Ruggedman. The former lambasted Ruggedman for dare correcting him on his stance on ‘yahoo yahoo’ aka internet fraud.
During a previous interview, Ruggedman had declared that he was somehow pleased about the arrest of Naira Marley by the EFCC.
Just before Naira’s arraignment in court today, the veteran rapper took to his Instastory to say a prayer for the embattled musician. He wrote, ‘May Gods favour be upon everybody who deserves it today’.
The ‘Issa Goal’ hitmaker appeared today before a Lagos High Court where he pleaded not guilty of the charges leveled against him.
- PHOTOS: Meet Naira Marley’s children
- EFCC charge Naira Marley to court, slammed with 11-count charges
- Simi says she is unhappy about Naira Marley’s arrest
- Naira Marley out of Ikoyi Prison after 35 days of detention
- ‘I’m alright’ – Ruggedman speaks after attack in London by Marlians