Banks Music honcho Reekado Banks has reacted to a prank call he received on live TV. It so happened that while he was having an interview on Pop Central TV the former Mavin Records singer was pranked by a caller.
A female caller called into the show to speak with Reekado Banks, unexpectedly she immediately accused the ‘Like’ crooner of dumping her after an affair. She said the singer refused to call her nor reply her texts.
A confused look played out on Reekado Banks face as he was confused about the allegation. It so happened that he was being pranked after all.
Following the widespread incident, the singer took to Twitter to react to the supposed prank on Pop Central TV.
Watch the clip where he was pranked on Pop Central TV below.
- ‘You had s3x with me’ – Lady calls out Reekado Banks on live TV
- Reekado Banks Sparks Dating Rumours With Tolani Otedola
- Wizkid, Reekado Banks, Skiibii Sound Like Me – Rema
- Reekado Banks Hints New Single With Wizkid
- Reekado Banks Announces ‘Uncmn.’ Album For Release This Year