Top Nigerian singer Reekado Banks has fired his longtime manager and brother Temi.
The singer who just released a song ‘Rora‘ confirmed the information while on an interview at Cool FM Lagos. Reeky explained that the sack of his brother was eminent as he planned to take things a notch higher as an artiste.
Reekado Banks whose real name is Ayoleyi Solomon said he is seeing farther now and he needs someone with the same vision and capacity to manage him. He maintained he is all cool with Yemi his brother.
“It was just next level dealings, I wanted to get somewhere else, the vision became alot farther, like I saw farther than I used to see and I just needed somebody that’ll see as much, most especially someone that’s been there with other people (artists) but me and my brother are cool.”
At the moment the former Mavin Records singer is being managed by Kamal Ajiboye of Twenty20 media. Kamal managed Davido after the latter had a fallout with Asa Asika.
- Reekado Banks reacts to prank call on Pop Central TV
- ‘You had s3x with me’ – Lady calls out Reekado Banks on live TV
- Reekado Banks Sparks Dating Rumours With Tolani Otedola
- Wizkid, Reekado Banks, Skiibii Sound Like Me – Rema
- Reekado Banks Hints New Single With Wizkid