President Muhammadu Buhari has bemoaned the death of Oba Folagbade Olateru-Olagbegi, CFR, the Olowo of Owo kingdom in Ondo state .
The Olowo of Owo died on Wednesday April 18 at the age of 77 at his palace in Ondo state according to inside sources.
The President through his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina sympathised with the people of Owo Kingdom and Ondo State at large.
“The President affirmed that the late royal father was recognised as an accomplished legal luminary and tutor who played an exemplary role in the training and development of lawyers in the country during his days as a teacher in Nigeria Law School.
“According to the president, the departed monarch will be fondly remembered and honoured for his numerous social, economic, educational, peace building and community development initiatives, which greatly endeared him to people in his domain and other admirers across the country.”
- President Buhari Gives Condition For Restructuring
- 2019: Buhari Promises To Revamp 10,000 School On Re-election Into Office
- Buhari Denied Me Appointments After Spending N400 Per State For His Election – Saraki To Kwara People
- I Sought Counsel From President Buhari on Muslim-Muslim Ticket – Gov. El-Rufai
- 2019 AFCON: Buhari Congratulates Super Eagles For Qualifying For Football Tournament