Another YBNL soldier, Picazo Rhap has parted ways with the record label.
Talented indigenous rapper Picazo has announced he has moved on from Olamide’s music imprint. This comes several weeks after Lyta dumped YBNL.
Picazo was signed unto by Olamide in the last quarter of 2018 alongside his friend Yoni Blaze. The talented rapper made a viral cover for a popular Nigerian song which caught the attention of Baddo.
Several months after the relationship between Olamide and Picazo have not yielded the expected result hence the youngster decides to quit. He announced the news via Twitter while also thanking Baddo for the opportunity to work on the platform.
Picazo Rhap while on the label released ‘Macaroni’ a track features on ‘YBNL Mafia Family’.
- Olamide dumps Lyta from YBNL as they unfollow each other
- Lyta explains why he dropped out of Olamide’s YBNL
- 6 Artistes Who Blew Up On Social Media & Got Signed
- Olamide Shows Off New Face Tattoos
- Lyta turns to acting after dropping out of YBNL