It’s official Prince Ned Nwoko and Regina Daniels tie the knot in a traditional marriage ceremony in Ogwashi-Olor, Delta State.
Last Sunday, Regina Daniels was inducted into the ‘married women group’ according to the culture and tradition of Anioma people. The teenage actress became inducted into motherhood as she prepared for her traditional marriage.
Just after the star studded Children’s Day Celebration organized by the actress, she wedded her billionaire husband as tradition demands.
There have been several reactions to the marriage of 19-year-old Regina to her 59-year-old husband.
Below are some of the first photos from Regina Daniels traditional marriage to Ned Nwoko.
- ‘I love you Mr Ned Nwoko’ – Regina Daniels to husband
- PHOTOS: Regina Daniels induction into Married Women Group in Anioma culture
- Regina Daniels gets romantic with husband Ned Nwoko
- Etinosa Supports Regina Daniels Marriage To 59-year-old Ned Nwoko
- Why I Married Regina Daniels – Ned Nwoko Breaks Silence