Nigerian entertainers Olamide Adedeji and Eniola Badmus have been appointed into the Ogun State transition committee, which would ensure a smooth handing over of government from Governor Amosun to Prince Dapo Abiodun.
The Ogun State Governor-elect Prince Dapo Abiodun on Monday, April 15 listed out all members in his transition committee.
Amongst those appointed into various groups of the transition committee was rapper and singer Olamide ‘Baddo’ and actress Eniola Badmus. The two entertainers were appointed into the Commerce & Industry group.
Both Olamide and Eniola Badmus have Ogun as their state of origin.
- Eniola Badmus Is Not Dead – Actress Debunks Rumours
- “You suck and You Ugly”, Eniola fires shots at Uche Ogbodo
- Olamide Shows Off New Face Tattoos
- Olamide dumps Lyta from YBNL as they unfollow each other
- Lyta turns to acting after dropping out of YBNL