The once cordial relationship between YBNL chief Olamide and his artiste Lyta may have gone down to the gutters.
Lyta and Olamide came into perspective when the latter signed him to the record label last year February. Since coming to YBNL Lyta has so far put out only two singles ‘Time’ and ‘Selfmade’.
In a most recent development, Lyta has parted ways with Olamide’s YBNL record label. It is gathered that the singer is not happy about his growth on the label and has hence decided to move on.
A check through Instagram showed that Olamide unfollowed Lyta and the singer did the same to his former boss. Words are that Lyta is not pleased that Fireboy is enjoying all the attention at the label at the moment.
- Lyta explains why he dropped out of Olamide’s YBNL
- Monalisa Remix: Davido set to work with Lyta
- Picazo quits Olamide’s YBNL like Lyta
- Davido flies Lyta to Dakar, Senegal for Monalisa remix
- Lyta turns to acting after dropping out of YBNL