The traditional marriage between Adekunle Kosoko and Simisola Ogunleye simply known by their stage names Adekunle Gold and Simi took the entertainment industry by storm. After several years of dating and being linked to each other, the couple tied the knot in a traditional marriage last Wednesday.
It was a private affair involving families and 300 guests to witness the beautiful day. However, no date has been announced yet for their highly anticipated white wedding.
Speaking to Saturday Beats, Simi’s manager, Wale Bello says that a date is yet to be fixed for the couple’s white wedding.
“Adekunle Gold and Simi are already married. They got married on Wednesday in a close-knit ceremony. It was the traditional marriage that they had and they have not yet fixed a date for the white wedding. Although some people are speculating that they would do their white wedding this week, it is false; they only did their traditional wedding.
“I do not know why they made it a secret but it is what they want. Some people might have felt that it is a music video shoot but it is not. They are married,” Bello said.
However, rumours making the rounds suggest that Adekunle Gold and his wife would not have a white wedding as Simi is allegedly already pregnant.
- Adekunle Gold And Simi Set To Exchange Marital Vows Today As They Wed
- Honeymoon: Adekunle Gold And Simi Soak Up The Sun In Cape Town
- Simi Pens Down Heartwarming Birthday Wishes To Her Hubby Adekunle Gold
- Adekunle Gold Pens Lovely Birthday Note To Mrs Kosoko (Simi)
- Acting Helped Me Come Out Of My Comfort Zone – Simi