Popular Nigerian DJ Cuppy is an ambassador for education for Global Citizen and she was booked to speak at its conference in Germany.
During her speech, DJ Cuppy highlighted the problem besetting Nigeria as a country. The ‘Abena’ crooner stated that about 70 percent of Nigerians are lack access to water and sanitation. She shared a snippet of her speech at the Global Citizen Live in Germany as she continued to create awareness.
Rapper CDQ has reacted to her speech and readily made a correction as to what Nigerians really need.
CDQ opined that Nigeria faces bigger challenges like unemployment, economic instability, bad road network etc. He had that the better the international community knew about the issues the country faces the better these issues would be addressed.
- DJ Cuppy Gets A Customized Ferrari Months After Her Rolls Royce
- Check DJ Cuppy’s Car Collection That Would Get You Jealous
- PHOTOS: DJ Cuppy Takes Delivery Of Her Custom-made Rolls Royce
- DJ Cuppy breaks down in tears during Instagram live session
- DJ Cuppy seals new endorsement deal with beer brand