Check out the biggest news headlines on major Nigerian newspapers for Wednesday, March 27.
Starting with the Punch newspaper the biggest news headline is “Senate Presidency: PDP warns APC, Ndume tackles Oshiomhole”.
Other news headlines spotted on the front page of the Punch newspaper goes as follows.
- CBN cuts interest rate to 13.5%, seeks GDP rebasing
- Tribunal begins hearing on PDP, Atiku’s petition today
- Ajimobi cautions Oyo governor-elect against
- INEC fixes Adamawa gubernatorial supplementary poll for Thursday, APC kicks
- Ruling: INEC suspends issuance of
certificateof return to Zamfara governor-elect
- Building collapse: Buhari reads
riotact to offenders
Moving over to The Guardian newspaper, the biggest news headline reads “Cracks emerge in APC’s Senate presidency bid”. Still, on the front page, other news headlines spotted comes as follows.
- CBN tweaks 32-month-old policy rate, opts for growth
- INEC hold supplementary
guberelection in Adamawa tomorrow
- Power generation suffers
setbackover gas supply
- APC, Amaechi supported us unconditionally, says Rivers State AAC gubernatorial candidate
For more newspaper headlines we will look at The Nation newspaper, from the front page the biggest headline reads, “Buhari, APC chiefs endorse Lawan for Senate President”. It continues “Adamu is Senate leader favourite”
Other news headlines go as follows,
- Two hospitalized as fire ravages Lagos community
- Ajimobi to Makinde: stop your bitterness
- Rivers PDP, AAC tow over alleged N3b offer
condemnsCatholic cleric’s abduction in Kaduna
- Nigerian Newspapers Headlines For Tuesday, March 26
- Nigerian Newspapers Headlines For Friday, March 29
- Nigerian Newspapers Headlines For Friday February 15
- Nigerian Newspapers Headlines For Friday January 25
- Nigerian Newspaper Headlines For Wednesday December 19