Check out the biggest news headlines on major Nigerian newspapers for Tuesday, March 26.
Starting with the Punch newspaper the biggest news headline is “INEC Server: Secondus kicks as APC want PDP leaders arrested for ‘illegal access’”.
Other news headlines spotted on the front page of the Punch newspaper goes as follows.
- New terminals: Aviation ministry seeks Senate nod for $461.8m loan
- PDP, Fayose hail verdict as Appeal Court nullifies Zamfara APC primaries
- APC must have its way in the leadership of the National Assembly
- Reowned poet, Gabriel Okara dies at 97
- PDP candidate, Bala Mohammed, defeats Bauchi governor
- Building marked for demolition collapses in Lagos
Moving over to The Guardian newspaper, the biggest news headline reads “Zamfara governor seat may be vacant as court nullifies APC primaries”. Still, on the front page, other news headlines spotted comes as follows.
- Retired generals’ waning influence in Nigeria’s democracy
- Buhari gets minimum wage panel report, promises prompt action
- Two injured in another building collapse in Lagos
- Confusion in Rivers AAC, APC as
Yeehdefects to PDP
For more newspaper headlines we will look at The Nation newspaper, from the front page the biggest headline reads, “Buhari moves to prevent National Assembly Hijack”. It continues “President meets with law makers”
Other news headlines go as follows,
- Court: no post-mortem on Offa robbery suspect
- Transcorp okays $2.5b for power
- Catholic priest abducted in Kaduna
- AFCON: Nigeria drubs Libya 4 – 0
- Nigerian Newspapers Headlines For Wednesday, March 27
- Nigerian Newspapers Headlines For Friday, March 29
- Nigerian Newspaper Headlines For Wednesday December 19
- Nigerian Newspapers Headlines For Friday February 15
- Nigerian Newspapers Headlines For Friday January 25