Check out the biggest news headlines on major Nigerian newspapers for Wednesday, March 27.
Starting with the Punch newspaper the biggest news headline is “Mixed reactions as Tinubu urges FG to revisit power sector privatisation”.
Other news headlines spotted on the front page of the Punch newspaper goes as follows.
- FG unveils pension plan for 80 million informal sector workers
- Appeal Court affirms Fayemi’s victory, dismisses Eleka, PDP’s appeal
- PDP senators-elect may present
candidatefor Senate presidency
- Court orders Kanu’s
arrest,says IPOB leader will be tried in absentia
- Four injured in Ekiti tanker inferno
- External reserves
risesto six-monthhigh of $44.14bn
Moving over to The Guardian newspaper, the biggest news headline reads “Why Buhari stayed away from Tinubu’s colloquium”. Still, on the front page, other news headlines spotted comes as follows.
- Court revokes
bailof IPOB’s leader Nnamdi Kanu
- Nigeria groans as medical professionals’ emigration worsens
- How military handled Rivers election
- PenCom invests N6.5tr in securities as Buhari promises retirees better deal
For more newspaper headlines we will look at The Nation newspaper, from the front page the biggest headline reads, “Tinubu advises FG on how to fix the economy”. It continues “Ex-governor: any hike in VAT will be a burden on Nigerians”
Other news headlines go as follows,
- Appeal Court okays Fayemi’s election
- Court orders IPOB leader Kanu’s arrest
- Earthquake: Federal government acquires
deviceto monitor earth movement
- INEC declares Fintiri governor-elect
- Nigerian Newspapers Headlines For Tuesday, March 26
- Nigerian Newspaper Headlines For Tuesday January 8
- Nigerian Newspapers Headlines For Wednesday, March 27
- Nigerian Newspapers Headlines For Friday January 25
- Nigerian Newspapers Headlines For Friday February 15