Check out the biggest news headlines on major Nigerian newspapers for Friday, January 25.
Starting with the Punch newspaper the biggest news headline is “PDP, CUPP hail UK, US plan to place visa ban on poll riggers, others”.
Other news headlines spotted on the front page of the Punch newspaper goes as follows.
- Bad Debts: CBN plans tougher bank capital rules
- It’s not true that my government is marginalising Igbo – Buhari
- President too weak to lead Nigeria, says PDP
- Appeal Court halts Onnoghen’s trails at CCT
- INEC rejects Ezekwesili’s withdrawal from presidential race
For more newspaper headlines we will look at The Nation newspaper, from the front page the biggest headline reads, “Southeast to Buhari: give us IGP, security council slot”. It continues “Ohanaeze adopts Atiku”
Other news headlines go as follows,
- INEC, ACPN kick as Ezekwesili quits race
- Diezani cash: Ex-INEC officials convicted
- Lagos residents in street protest Apapa gridlock
- Onnoghen: Court of Appeal orders Conduct Tribunal to stay proceedings
Moving over to The Guardian newspaper, the biggest news headline reads “US, UK vow to sanction polls violence perpetrators”. Still, on the front page, other news headlines spotted comes as follows.
- Controversy over Ezekwesili dumping presidential race, Party adopts Buhari, INEC says she can’t withdraw now
- Imo APC crisis worsens as faction expels guber candidate
- Over 3,000 of my billboards, others destroyed in Lagos says Agbaje
- Anxiety, excitement greets early heavy rains in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Others
- Nigerian Newspaper Headlines For Friday January 4
- Nigerian Newspapers Headlines For Friday February 15
- Nigerian Newspapers Headlines For Tuesday, March 26
- Nigerian Newspapers Headlines For Wednesday, March 27
- Nigerian Newspapers Headlines For Friday, March 29