Check out the biggest news headlines on major Nigerian newspapers for Friday, February 15.
Starting with the Punch newspaper the biggest news headline is “Polls: FG shuts borders as Police restrict vehicular movement”.
Other news headlines spotted on the front page of the Punch newspaper goes as follows.
- Hoodlums in military uniform attack INEC vehicle
- Police disperse APC protesters with tear gas in Rivers
- Flight tickets purchased by politicians’ families, expatriates rises as poll nears
- I’m seeking re-election because of my pact with the poor – Buhari
- Elections: IG deploys additional AIGs, CPs in Ogun, Lagos, other states
- SDP state chairmen, National Assembly candidates declare support for Atiku
For more newspaper headlines we will look at The Nation newspaper, from the front page the biggest headline reads, “APC kicks as PDP plans its own result collation”. It continues “PDP to deploy 40m for votes tabulation”
Other news headlines go as follows,
- Why Buhari is Nigeria’s best choice by Tinubu
- Attack on Buhari, VP treasonable, says Falana
- Tough Battles for the Senate
- Federal Government closes land borders from 12 noon today
Moving over to The Guardian newspaper, the biggest news headline reads “Elections not war U.S tells Nigerians”. Still, on the front page, other news headlines spotted comes as follows.
- ISIS claims responsibility for attack on Shettima’s convoy
- As Nigerians decide, police allay fear of raid in Lagos
- PDP, Malami disagree over letter directing INEC to shift poll in Zamfara
- Nigerian universities blunted competitive edge and global tertiary education
- Nigerian Newspapers Headlines For Friday January 25
- Nigerian Newspaper Headlines For Friday January 4
- Nigerian Newspapers Headlines For Wednesday, March 27
- Nigerian Newspaper Headlines For Tuesday January 8
- Nigerian Newspapers Headlines For Tuesday, March 26