Read up the latest Nigerian newspaper headlines from some Nigerian tabloids for Tuesday, January 8, 2019.
Beginning with the Punch newspaper the biggest headline is “9th National Assembly”. It continues “ PDP backs Ndume, Bago as APC insists on Lawan, Gbajabiamila ”.
Other news headlines spotted on the front page of the Punch goes as follows.
- FG, Discos need $4.3bn to improve power supply – TCN
- Garba replaces Bulkachuwa, tribunal hears 16 application on Atiku’d petition today
- Nigerian Press Organisation settles AIT, NBC feud
- Debt servicing gulps over 50% of Nigeria’s revenue – AfDB
- Fight erupts in Lagos after Kano Pillars, Rangers NPFL clash
For more news headlines we will look at The Nation newspaper, from the front page the biggest headline reads, “Don’t use Standing Rules 2015, court orders senators”. It continues “Legal backing for open ballot”
Other news headlines go as follows,
- Tomorrow is holiday as Buhari signs June 12 bill
- JAMB releases 15,490 UTME results
- $4.7b capital boost coming for DisCos
- Lagos Police parade 202 suspected cultists in Ikorodu
Over to The Guardian newspaper, the biggest news headline read “Fresh pressure as Buhari signs bill declaring June 12 Democracy Day”. Still, on the front page, other headlines spotted comes as follows.
- Anxiety intrigues as National Assembly picks leaders today
- Generating set fumes kill six wedding guest in Imo
- Sanusi has case to answer, Kano anti-graft agency insists
- Buhari welcomes Italy’s support to recover, repatriate stolen funds
- Nigerian Newspapers Headlines For Tuesday, March 26
- Nigerian Newspaper Headlines For Wednesday December 19
- Nigerian Newspaper Headlines For Friday January 4
- Nigerian Newspaper Headlines For Tuesday January 8
- Nigerian Newspapers Headlines For Friday February 15