Read up the latest Nigerian newspaper headlines from some Nigerian tabloids for Tuesday, January 8, 2019.
Beginning with the Punch newspaper the biggest headline is “Politicians buying PVCs from voters – INEC Chair”. It continues “Over 84 million Nigerians to vote in 2019 polls”.
Other news headlines spotted on the front page of the Punch goes as follows.
- Military invasion of Daily Trust, journalists’ arrest rash – UK, others
- Tinubu takes full charge of my campaign, says Buhari
- Shettima weeps begs President to end Boko Haram insurgency
- Court bars Rivers APC candidates from 2019 elections
- I learnt about mu husband’s death on Whatsapp – wife of NAF pilot
For more news headlines we will look at The Nation newspaper, from the front page the biggest headline reads, “Buhari, Tinubu will be fully in charge of my campaign”. It continues “President promises to leave legacy of free fair, elections”
Other news headlines go as follows,
- Army defends action on Daily Trust amid knocks
- Court bars Rivers APC candidates
- Oil price jump to $58.53, six quit Amosun’s exco, FIRS targets N8tr revenue
- Lagos, Kano top list of voters
Over to The Gaurdian newspaper, the biggest news headline read “Shettima weeps over Boko Haram resurgence”. Still, on the front page, other headlines spotted comes as follows.
- Tinubu takes charge of Buhari’s re-election campaign
- Governor: I’m ready to vacate office for security
- Gabon arrests rebel chief, kills two in failed military coup
- Delta youths protest against planned relocation of gas comapny
- Nigerian Newspapers Headlines For Friday, March 29
- Nigerian Newspapers Headlines For Friday February 15
- Nigerian Newspaper Headlines For Friday January 4
- Nigerian Newspapers Headlines For Wednesday, March 27
- Nigerian Newspaper Headlines For Tuesday, June 11