Check out the Nigerian newspaper headlines and big stories for today Wednesday, 4th January 2019.
Starting from the Punch newspaper the biggest headline is “PDP, others kick as INEC names Zakari result collation panel chairman”. It continues “… she is President Buhari’s niece”.
Other news headlines spotted on the front page of the Punch goes as follows.
- B’Haram: Two pilots, three naval officers die in helicopter crash
- Deliver Lagos-Ibadan rail in two weeks, FG orders contractors
- I’m ready to quit if emergency rule will end Zamfara killings – Yari
- A’Ibom acquires three aircraft for Ibom Airline
- Buhari has cut deal with Yari, Masari to capture Zamfara and Katsina
Next is The Guardian newspaper, from the front page the biggest headline reads, “outrage as Buhari’s niece heads collation centre”.
Other news headlines go as follows,
- Don’t distract, allow me work, Buhari tells labour unions
- Nigeria Army begins Exercise Ugwu Eke III in Ondo State
- Atiku insists on use of cardreaders and PVCs
- Ezekwesili faults Buhari’s ‘untrue perception’ of insecurity
Over to The Nation newspaper, the biggest news headline read “INEC get two committees for presidential polls, others”. Still, on the front page, other headlines spotted comes as follows.
- Melaye loses bid to restrain police
- Governor: I’m ready to vacate office for security
- OPC endorses Sanwo-Olu, Government earns N800b from VAT
- Saraki’s zone hardest nut for APC to crack – Lai Mohammed
- Nigerian Newspapers Headlines For Friday January 25
- Nigerian Newspapers Headlines For Friday February 15
- Nigerian Newspapers Headlines For Wednesday, March 27
- Nigerian Newspapers Headlines For Tuesday, March 26
- Nigerian Newspapers Headlines For Friday, March 29