Controversial Nigerian rapper Naira Marley has reunited with his family back in the UK.
The rapper and singer who is allegedly married to two wives and blessed with four children including a pair of twins. Following his release from Ikoyi Prison where he spent 35 days, Naira Marley returned to the UK to meet his family.
He was recently spotted at his son’s (Mojo Marley) graduation ceremony. The ‘Soapy Dance’ crooner was on hand to congratulate his son.
Last week Saturday, July 7, Naira Marley’s show in Dublin, Ireland was canceled due to gangs violence by some youths.
Watch the clip below.
- ‘You’re not the queen of dance anymore’ – Naira Marley replies Kaffy
- PHOTOS: Meet Naira Marley’s children
- Naira Marley meets Senator Ned Nwoko
- Simi says she is unhappy about Naira Marley’s arrest
- Ruggedman says a subtle pray for Naira Marley before arraignment