It is freedom for Nigerian singer Naira Marley as he has finally been released from prison.
The ‘Issa Goal’ crooner was arrested on his birthday back in May by the EFCC. He was arrested alongside Zlatan Ibile and three others.
However, after being granted bail his release wasn’t immediate as he spent another fortnight in Ikoyi Prison.
35 days after, Naira Marley has been finally released from the Ikoyi Prison. Videos are already circulating as the ‘Am I a Yahoo Boy’ crooner stepped out from detention.
See clips below.
- Zlatan released by EFCC Naira Marley still in custody
- Naira Marley meets Senator Ned Nwoko
- Simi says she is unhappy about Naira Marley’s arrest
- Naira Marley reunites with his children in the UK
- EFCC charge Naira Marley to court, slammed with 11-count charges