Fans of Naira Marley have taken matters into their hands as they protest and demand the unconditional release of the arrested artiste at EFCC office Lagos.
The EFCC last Thursday, slammed an 11-count charge on Naira Marley and would be arraigned before a Lagos High Court on Monday.
The anti-graft commission in an earlier press release said it had overwhelming evidence against the singer who is still in detention.
Fans of Naira Marley took to the streets in Lagos to demand the release of Naira Marley from EFCC custody. The fans took the protest to the anti-graft agency office in Lagos at 15A Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos.
The fans carried placards and inscriptions on their shirts to pass the message.
- EFCC explains why Naira Marley is not released
- PHOTOS: Meet Naira Marley’s children
- Zlatan, Naira Marley remain in EFCC custody after arrest
- Zlatan released by EFCC Naira Marley still in custody
- Naira Marley’s management release official statement over EFCC detention