Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso has spoken up about dumping the main opposition the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). The former presidential aspirant on the PDP made a statement on reports he has opted out of the party.
Kwankwaso, a former governor of Kano State, was rumoured to have allegedly left the party after his presidential bid fell through after he lost out to Atiku. The Senator in his reaction said the news was untrue and that he is still very much a member of the party.
He cleared the air on the report in a recent tweet from his Twitter handle.
“A fake news is being circulated on the social media that I am leaving the PDP.
“I wish to debunk these lies and once again state that I am still a member of the PDP and have no intention of leaving my party the PDP; not now and certainly not anytime in the future. Power to the People”, he tweeted.
- Ogun State PDP Picks Sen. Kashamu As Gubernatorial Candidate
- Kaduna PDP Suffers Loss As Governorship Aspirant Dumps Party
- Defection Hits Kwara PDP As 500 Members Dump Party For APC
- 2019: Opposition Parties Adopt Atiku As Consensus Candidate
- Buhari Denied Me Appointments After Spending N400 Per State For His Election – Saraki To Kwara People