There is a crack in the Starboy crew as top music producer NorthBoi throws shade at Wizkid for negligence.
NorthBoi came into the music scene after he produced Wizkid’s 2018 hit ‘Soco‘. ‘Soco’ featured new music acts like Terri, Spotless and Ceeza Milli.
It seems the relationship between NorthBoi and Wizkid is strained as the Starboy has ‘refused’ to give him (NorthBoi) enough recognition. It most likely started with the delay in releasing ‘Joro‘.
After all publicity for ‘Joro’, Wizkid released ‘Ghetto Love’ before ‘Joro’ which NorthBoi produced. And again his name is not on the cover art of the song as producer.
This and many more had caused NorthBoi to diss Wizkid on Twitter siting ‘jealousy’ as the reason Wizkid doesn’t want to promote him. He also dissed Killertunes who is totally in support of Wizkid and who co-produced ‘Ghetto Love’.
See the tweets.
- Drake Brings Wizkid On Stage During Show At O2 Arena
- Wizkid happily taps Tiwa Savage’s bum bum in viral video
- Wizkid closes biggest deal in Africa
- I made N250K when I started – Wizkid
- UBA announces Wizkid as brand Ambassador; biggest deal for Africa