Embattled Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) confesses to bring a former member of the Neo Black Movement (NBM) aka Black Axe.
Pastor Biodun made the confession while preaching in his church in a new video. According to him, he was the Chief Priest of the Black Axe cult while in the university. He was also responsible for the initiation of new members into the cult group with the Axe.
He said doesn’t like reminiscing about his days as a member of the Black Axe cult group while speaking in the trending video.
The confession corroborates with what Busola Dakolo said while she narrated how she was raped by Pastor Biodun. The clergyman in under investigation by the police after complaint was file by Busola.
- Police commence investigation on Pastor Biodun as Busola Dakolo files complaint
- How Pastor Biodun Of COZA raped me – Bukola Dakolo
- Police invite Timi Dakolo and wife Busola over criminal conspiracy
- Timi Dakolo speaks up after his wife narrates how Pst Biodun raped her
- Rape Saga: Bank W, Don Jazzy Simi and other celebrities show support for Busola Dakolo