Nigerian hip hop artiste Oludemilade Martin Alejo, better known as YCee has detailed some of the misfortune he had to deal with at his former record label Tinny Entertainment.
Earlier this year the rapper announced his own music imprint The ANBT Company after parting ways with his former label.
In a new post on social media, the ‘Juice’ crooner has told some of his fans and follwers how his finance was sabotaged at Tinny Entertainment. According to YCee he did not receive any earning or royalties from his music streams while at the label.
He also mentioned that no other artiste at the label got any revenue from their music streams. YCee disclosed the info after his former boss celebrated 100 million streams on songs owned by the record label.
The rapper also accused his former boss of leaking his unreleased music and frustrating the release of his debut album.
- Please I’m not a rapper – YCee
- YCee Vs ZAHEER: YCee gives debut album title
- YCee vs Zaheer: YCee reveals album cover art, tracklist and release date
- Victoria Kimani Proves YCee Stole Her Lyrics for ‘Juice’
- YCee Disappointment In Wizkid & Davido Fans