The chief executive of Made Men Music Group (MMMG), Ubi Franklin had denied ever asking Tokunbo Idowu, popularly known as Tboss, out.
News has recently been making the rounds on the internet that Ubi was responsible for the former Big Brother housemate’s pregnancy.
In a new interview with Daddy Freeze, Ubi said:
I never for one day asked Tboss out. I have never done anything with her.
In fact, I don’t even know where she lives. I have never in my life gone to her house, you can ask her.
She is this kind of person that doesn’t like to disturb people so even if am in Abuja and she knows, she won’t call me.
We need to correct this perception where if you’re with a girl and your working with her, people will think you guys are dating.
However, when he was asked about the pregnancy, he replied: No, it’s not me na.
Franklin had been in the news after he was said to be expecting a child with a U.S based Nigerian serial entrepreneur, Sandra Iheuwa, after welcoming his third child with his South African & former staff, Nicola Siyo.
- Ubi Franklin Explains Why He Got His Staff Pregnant
- Ubi Franklin’s 3rd baby mama Sandra exposes his dirty secrets
- ‘I did not say 10 billion was profit’ – Ubi Franklin reacts to Business Day interview
- Court rejects Ubi Franklin and Lilian Esoro’s divorce case
- MC Galaxy gifts Ubi Franklin N3 million cheque for helping him 7 years ago