Pop superstar Ayodeji Balogun better known as Wizkid reveals his humble beginnings as a new artiste.
Speaking at UBA market place 2019, the Starboy told his audience how much he used to earn earn as an up-and-coming musician. According to Wizkid he used to earn N250,000.
However, he has progressed from just earning N250,000 to earning amazing numbers. The Sony Music act stated that he would continue to lead an exemplary life so as to inspire many youths across Africa.
Wizkid who was unveiled as UBA’s brand ambassador said he would continue being successful and impacting the lives of people around.
- UBA announces Wizkid as brand Ambassador; biggest deal for Africa
- Wizkid signs mega deal with UBA Group
- Wizkid closes biggest deal in Africa
- Davido And Wizkid Top 2018 100 Most Influential Young Nigerians List
- Jada P withdraws domestic violence claim on Wizkid says she was hacked