Trending Nigerian music star Azeez Fashola could not perform at a show in Dublin, Ireland because of suspected gang violence. The local police and other authorities had to cancel the concert just before Naira Marley could get the chance to perform.
Facts have emerged on why a Dublin, Ireland, concert headlined by controversial rapper, Naira Marley, was shot down on Saturday.
According to reports from the European country, the stoppage was occasioned by a gang-related ruch.
It was gathered that it was shortly before Naira Marley’s performance at Lost Lane, venue of the show, the policemen went in and drove everyone away.
In a statement, Dublin police confirmed that investigations are ongoing. “Gardai (Police) are investigating an incident where a large number of male youths congregated outside a premises on Adam Court, Dublin 2 at approximately 1am on 7 July 2019.
A number of offensive weapons were located after the youths departed and were seized by Gardaí.
One male in his early 20s was arrested and was charged in relation to this offence. Investigations are ongoing,” a spokesperson for the police said.
- Naira Marley reunites with his children in the UK
- Fans of Naira Marley beat up Ruggedman in London
- Burna Boy protest arrest of Zlatan and Naira Marley during concert
- Naira Marley Was A Wanted Criminal In The UK In 2014 – SaharaReporters
- EFCC charge Naira Marley to court, slammed with 11-count charges