Tiwa Savage’s ex-husband Teebillz and other male colleagues show support for Tiwa Savage after getting dragged by female colleagues.
This week might as well be a long week for African Bad girl Tiwa Savage as she was openly dissed by Victoria Kimani and Seyi Shay.
Victoria Kimani called Tiwa ‘African grandma’ during the ‘Fvck You Challenge’ and accused her of selling p#$$y while Seyi Shay openly cheered on after earlier throwing shade at her.
Following the fallout between Tiwa Savage and some of her female colleagues, rapper MI reach out to her with nice words.
MI Abaga called her a queen and how much she inspires him.
‘You inspire me. Your hard work and commitment to excellence will stand for all time. We are all blessed to witness the rise and rise of Tiwa!!!’
Teebillz also joined to support his ex wife who he used to manage. Teebillz stated that Tiwa’s success came from hard work, planning, good management etc.
Other male counterparts like Ubi Franklin, Ice Prince, Ladipoe, BOJ etc also supported the singer.
- Tiwa Savage Puts Hot Body On Display
- Seyi Shay, Victoria Kimani Lash Out At Tiwa Savage Fans
- Victoria Kimani Apologizes To Tiwa Savage
- Victoria Kimani Says She Isn’t Jealous As Tiwa Shows Off New Car
- Tekno To Misbehaving Colleagues – ‘Grow The Fvck Up’