The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has promised Nigerians that arrested Nigerian artistes would face the legal action in court.
On Friday 10th May 2019, Nigerian musicians Afeez Fashola aka Naira Marley, Omoniyi Femidayo Raphael better known as Zlatan were arrested by the anti-graft agency. The music stars were taken into the commission’s custody alongside their accomplice.
According to an insider report from the EFCC, the commission plans to charge the suspects to court based on the information volunteered by them.
The anti-graft body has also reiterated that the suspects will remain in custody until they have been arraigned in court.
- Zlatan, Naira Marley remain in EFCC custody after arrest
- Zlatan released by EFCC Naira Marley still in custody
- Naira Marley: Fans storm EFCC office Lagos to demand his release
- EFCC has returned Zlatan’s car and phone, says management
- EFCC explains why Naira Marley is not released