Top Nigerian female music star Simi is berating Yahoo boys as she implores them to stop buying her music.
Simi during her Instagram live session, urged Yahoo boys (internet fraudsters) not to buy her CDs or watch her music videos.
The ‘I Dun Care’ crooner said engaging in internet fraud was bad and she would not encourage it because Yahoo boys are supposedly buying her CDs.
Although the X3M music star is dripping her sophomore album ‘Omo Charlie Champagne‘ album this month she doesn’t want internet fraudsters to spend their ill gotten money on her music.
- Yahoo Boy Destroys Simi’s CDs As Requested By Singer
- Omo Charlie Champagne: Simi Unveils Sophomore Album Cover
- Simi Launches ‘Omo Charlie Champagne, Vol. 1’ album
- Naira Marley Slams Simi For Acting Up On Meeting Him
- Yahoo boys are promoting African music abroad – Dammy Krane